The Garnier Color Naturals is the first nourishing hair color with a combination of olive oil, avocado, and karate oil. These ingredients smoothen and deeply nourish the hair. Moreover, a protective barrier is created to prevent hair from damage. The olive oil present in the after color care makes the hair softer and shinier. Yes, with Garnier Color Naturals, you will get well-nourished hair and amazingly rich color that covers 100% of your grey hair.
Items in the pack:
-1 pack of colorant cream
-1 bottle of developer milk
-1 color care conditioner
-1 pair of protective gloves
-1 instruction leaflet
- Do not let product enter your eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Hair Colorants cause allergic reactions, therefore a skin allergy test must be done 48 hours before using the product
How to use?
- First, put the developer base and creamy-colorant in a non-metallic bowl.
- Mix these two together with a hair coloring brush until the mixture is smooth and runny in texture.
- Put on your gloves, and apply the mixture evenly to unwashed hair.
- Start by applying the mixture to the roots and making separate sections strand by strand.
- Now, quickly spread the leftover mixture through the rest of the hair.
- After ensuring that all of your hair is covered by the mixture, pile the hair on the top of the head.
- Leave to develop for 25 minutes (35 minutes if you have over 70% grey hair)
- Take a little warm water and massage well on the hair for a better color result.
- Rinse till the water runs clear.
- Spread the totality of after color care conditioner all over your hair. Massage gently and leave in for 2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.