CINERARIA MARITIMA – Eye Drops
Eye Drops (Without Alcohol)
Composition: 10 g contain: Senecio Bicolor (Cineraria maritima) D2 2,500 g, Bezalkonium chloratum 0,001 g, excipients, Aqua ad injectionem ad 10 g. Isoton.
Properties: Intensifies the irrigation of the anterior ocular region; provides a better nutrition of cornea, lens and vitreous body regulating such the osmotic alimentation of those ocular components which are not directly supplied by blood vessels; bacteriostatic action.
Indications: Chronic conjunctivitis, conjuctival irritation, comeal opacity due to metabolic disorders caused by old age, diabetes or gouty conditions; blepharitis.Overstrained eyes, inflammatory eye diseases.
Dosage / Directionsfor use: Unless otherwise prescribed, instil 2 drops 3 times daily into the affected eye. After closing the lid massage it nasally across the conjunctiva to distribute the medicine evenly. Lenticular opacity requires several months treatment.
Please note: How to open or break the sealing:
• The bottle opens (sealing gets broken) by itself just by carefully tightening the cap clockwise. Inside the cap a special pin like “puncture thorn” creates the necessary opening in dropper tip (see picture). Thereafter turn off the cap and use normally.
• The preparation is absolutely free from noxious side effects.
• No contra indications are known.
• If irritation persists or increases consult physician. Also pregnant and breast feeding women and persons with liver diseases are advised to consult a physician prior to use.
• The product is produced under sterile conditions. Please avoid any contact with the dropper while using the product.
• Good results have been obtained by using Dr. Reckeweg• R78 orally at the same time.• Use the solution within one month after opening the bottle.